Monday, January 08, 2007

World Domination

Yo people. this is now Google blogger. Google World domination is now almost complete with the aquisition of Blogger. You may now, see the world with Google, read with Google, make pretty pictures with Google, make 3D models with Google, wikipedia-it with Google, etc , etc.. Hopefully in the future we'll be able to shit with Google, party with Google, sleep with Google and replicate food with Google. May I suggest, dear Google, that you also consider buying over the following sites. Price negotiable:

Behind The Wheel -
USD 20 mil. - Only appropriate for Maybel Chan's personal logs. Of course, for USD30mil I will be more efficient and increase my updates to twice a month, thank you.

In The Cockpit -
USD 30 mil - cause if I am gonna be rich, so must my babe- Johann. Or else... a bit unfair isn't it? Anyway he updates more regularly so 30mil is really quite reasonable.

http://www.friendster.com/maybelchan
- All My friends can be bought for a cool USD 40 mil thank you very much

No comments: