Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I AM BACK!!

I am back at the gym! After 4 years, from when I was a regular 5 days a week gym-ite, body pump enthusiast to a hardly budged once a week blob, I am back!
Decided to join the new Celebrity Fitness at Bangsar Village due to its strategic location. I am so out of shape I can wear a total of 3 pants in my wardrobe. I have gone up 1 1/2 dress size in 4 years and my arms are flabby. Actually... everything wobbles (Arrggh..) Therefore, I have made up my mind to go back to a AT LEAST 4 times a week at the gym, with a workout that includes weights, cardio, body pump and the dreaded but effective RPM.

I went last night. And yes, I still know my way around a gym, around the machines. Outfitted in a t-shirt (a true sign of an out of shape body) gym pants, a new pair of Adidas, i-pod and my old harbinger gloves, I did 30mins of cardio and 30 mins of triceps and leg work. Man, it really hurt... But man... it feels so good to workout again. I have forgotten how I used to love just taking some time to myself just working out. The true test will be in the next few weeks where I would have to push myself to be entusiastic, not be laz, no excuses and just go.
Here's to being healthier, a better body and stamina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Don't know if you remember me, but I just wanted to say that your post about going for Ah "Jo" was really sweet. I'm sure you read his blog so you know he feels the same way. I wish you guys all the best - I'd hate to think two people in love can't work things out, but then I am living the same tragedy myself :| Time, perhaps' though I get what you mean about hope being a negative right now.

Anyway, take care and thanks for the honesty in your blog. It will be a new fave of mine :)

Bottie Bots said...

Thanks Mel. I dont know if you are the same Mel who was never the werewolf but got lynched:) Thanks for the comment. I believe things happen for a reason. So for this reason, I am letting it unfold for the lessons to learn from. Sometimes you need to step out to see everything more clearly and to appreciate people better.